From: Nick Khamis <symack@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How much effort from udev-197-r3 to 206
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:25:41
1 please read the news it's a must. If your network card drivers are
2 built as modules ''in theory'' you are not effected. If they are built
3 into the kernel, you will have to delete a 70- something file, and
4 replace it with an 80- something empty file, to keep the same ethN
5 wlanN names. Sorry, i do not remember the actual file names. Please
6 google ''udev thay slut'' to see my original post about this.
7
8 N
9