From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Nicolas Sebrecht <nsebrecht@×××××.fr>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 3
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 14:38:14
1 The 03/01/12, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 14:36:08 schrieb Nicolas Sebrecht:
3
4 > > It's free software so everybody can feel free to support him, of course.
5 > > I think it's time consummed in the wrong road. I'm a bit curious how
6 > > long this alternative can survive. :-)
7 >
8 > since Walter does it to ease an itch he is feeling and since Walter is doing
9 > this for fun 'time consumed in the wrong road' is not an argument.
10
11 Of course, it's not an argument. It's my feeling. I'm not against people
12 hacking on crazy ideas. I do it myself when I think it worth.
15 Nicolas Sebrecht