From: Alexey Eschenko <skobkin-ru@××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with XFCE probably after last update
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 21:39:39
1 Seems like part of my problems with XFCE are somehow related with Dropbox.
2
3 I have now installed net-misc/dropbox-34.4.20 (older version have same
4 issue). If Dropbox is started than I'm seeing the error message and
5 loosing the notification area. Even if I try to add it to the panel
6 again it will fail to start. If I then kill dropbox process then
7 notification area became available to start without any errors.
8
9 I managed to reproduce same behavior on my laptop.
10
11 I don't think it's dropbox-only problem. Seems like dropbox only causing
12 some bug in XFCE panel to show itself.