From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice again
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:30:53
1 On Wednesday 28 June 2006 22:02, JC Denton wrote:
2 > I did install the openoffice-bin. I did a
3 > revdep-rebuild (I usually do after emerge ;) ) and
4 > ooffice needed to be rebuild. I did the revdep-rebuild
5 > again and ooffice is going to be compiled again. How
6 > to end this? The problem is, that the icons in
7 > Applications/Office/... do not find ooffice. Starting
8 > from the terminal works. Is there something to
9 > reconfigure?
10
11 First of all please stop top-posting. Replies below what they reply to.
12 Secondly, please post the output of:
13
14 # revdep-rebuild -i -p -- -v
17 Bo Andresen