From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The Future of the Gentoo Foundation
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:55:05
1 Then the idea that the Gentoo Foundation might 'cease to exist as an
2 entity' isn't really bad news?
3
4 Some clarification might be in order.
5
6 On 7/27/07, Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
7 > On Freitag, 27. Juli 2007, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
8 > > http://www.osnews.com/story.php/18315/The-Future-of-the-Gentoo-Foundation
9 >
10 > this is only a (small) part of what Mr Robbins wrote.
11 >
12 > here is the complete blog-post:
13 > http://blog.funtoo.org/
16 > > A friend provided me this link, and I'm a little worried... Is this
17 > > truth, and if it is, how is this problem being solved?
18 >
19 > well, it is true, that there are problems with paperworks.
22 > > I guess this is the right place to ask, as all of us users should be
23 > > concerned about this...
24 >
25 > maybe. But I can't see why we users should be concerned. It does not matter
26 > for us if gentoo stays 'independent' or not.
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
34 -·=»Ðŧħ«=·-
35 éí¢‹¬z¸žÚ(¢¸&j)bž b²