From: Sven Braun <braun.sven@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Deactivate keyboard
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:36:57
1 On 5/30/07, "Lutz Schönemann" <Lutz.Schoenemann@×××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > > > Hi,
7 > > Hi!
8 > >
9 > > I have set up Gentoo on a system that I would like to use as a video,
10 > > music
11 > > > player and sometimes to check my emails. There is a remote control
12 > > connected
13 > > > to it and is detected as a serial keyboard. Now I want the xorg-server
14 > > not
15 > > > to process events coming from this "keyboard". I also have a bluetooth
16 > > > keyboard that I want to connect to that system and events coming from
17 > > this
18 > > > keyboard should be processed.
19 > > >
20 > > > So, is it possible to deactivate one keyboard?
24 > > I think so, what about deactivating the one you do not want to use in
25 > your
26 > > xorg.conf?
29 > Thats exactly what I'm trying to do: deactivate the keyboard in my
30 > xorg.conf. But how can I do it?
34 Removing the part in your conifg, I suppose. A question: Don't you want to
35 use the keyboard anymore with X?
36
37 Sven