From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] can't log in gnome and xfce desktop gone!
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 03:01:35
1 Hi,guys!
2 i can't enter my gnome and the error is:
3
4 The application "gnome-panel" has quit unexpectedly.
5 The application "nautilus" has quit unexpectedly.
6
7 And when i enter my xfce,my desktop is gone!All is black except the
8 bars in the top of the screen and in the button of the screen.
9
10 Then when i
11 # revdep-rebuild -p
12 Configuring search environment for revdep-rebuild
13
14 Checking reverse dependencies...
15
16 Packages containing binaries and libraries broken by a package update
17 will be emerged.
18
19 Collecting system binaries and libraries... done.
20 (/root/.revdep-rebuild.1_files)
21
22 Collecting complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH... done.
23 (/root/.revdep-rebuild.2_ldpath)
24
25 Checking dynamic linking consistency...
26 done.
27 (/root/.revdep-rebuild.3_rebuild)
28
29 Assigning files to ebuilds... Nothing to rebuild
30
31 Evaluating package order... done.
32 (/root/.revdep-rebuild.5_order)
33
34 Dynamic linking on your system is consistent... All done.
37 What is problem now?
38 Thank you in advanced!
41 wcw
42 --