From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] network scanning with gentoo / hplip / hpaio
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:07:57
1 At Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:31:51 +0100 Luigi Pinna <mailing-gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > [...]
4 >> The second problem is that the HP officejet 7310
5 >> at location 192.168.1.50 is not found
6 >
7 > I had the same problem with hp-setup, can you print? I can using cups.
8
9 Printing works fine (via cups). (The above words are RE scanning).
10
11 > It seems that hp-setup use a wrong syntax to contact the device via
12 > network. Anyone installed successfully this kind of device? On
13 > linuxprinting.org says almost working...
14
15 allan
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list