From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems updating system
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:15:14
1 On 16 Feb 2009, at 08:59, Arnau Bria wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:53:03 +0000
4 > Stroller Stroller wrote:
5 >
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 >> Old thread is old.
9 >>
10 >> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=gentoo&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_18&search_string=e2fsprogs-libs&search_type=AND
11 >
12 > I found that too, but as I recommended to download a patch from a
13 > strange site:
14 > http://casidiablo.net/wordpress/descargar/Parche+Portage
15 > I did not believe it...
16 >
17 > Portage needing some code from "casadiablo"?¿¿
18
19 Um... I don't believe that was recommended in the majority of those
20 threads.
21
22 I can find "casadiablo" mentioned in neither of these threads:
23
24 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/174970
25 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/174371
26
27 Personally, casually uninstalling the blockers & re-emerging world has
28 worked fine for me (I think it's necessary to upgrade to
29 e2fsprogs-1.40.9 as the very first step), but I hesitate to recommend
30 that because it goes against the combined wisdom of the whole
31 blogosphere.
32
33 Stroller.