From: dell core2duo <gentoomail.dell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to avoid NetworkManager logs <info> in terminals
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:37:18
1 Hi,
2
3 Exactly same problem for me. I even compiled the networkmanger package with
4 use flag "debug" disable but in vain.
5
6 Thanks,
7 flukebox
10 On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Ale <elcorreodeale@×××××.com> wrote:
11
12 > I get many <info> lines in the tty1 every time i start NM, the same
13 > happend if i add NM service at boot time. I don't like all that output, with
14 > a simple Network manager starting [OK] is enough, which i see in the
15 > terminal when i manually start the service is ok.
16 > What can i do to avoid this?
17 >
18 > The start-stop daemon have the parameter --quiet
19 > I double check /etc/rc and the VERBOSE option for this kind of services
20 > is off
21 > i tried adding a /dev/null >& at the end of the start-stop daemon call,
22 > but didn't work.
23 >
24 > Any clues?
25 >