From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hardware Support for Netbook
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:36:58
1 On 08/26/2010 06:07 AM, Aaron Bauman wrote:
2 > All,
3 > I bought a new Toshiba T215D-S1150 with a AMD Athlon II Neo
4 > Processor. I am currently having issues with the livecd not booting.
5 > Everything seems to get stuck on an NeT RPC error while the kernel is
6 > booting. I was able to successfully install Ubuntu (Netbook Remix and
7 > 10.x). From there I was able to chroot and install Gentoo. Upon reboot
8 > I was not able to boot the kernel yet again. I have chrooted back in
9 > several times and still have failed to find the proper kernel version or
10 > configuration that will boot my system. Any support or help would be
11 > greatly appreciated.
12
13 You should post the lspci from ubuntu, so we can give some suggestions.
14 We're flying blind right now.