From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Connecting a network printer
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:48:05
1 On 13/01/2022 12:10, Dale wrote:
2 > I'm not sure about yours but I am very pleased with features and the
3 > print quality.  My only gripe is the cartridges and their cost.
4
5 I didn't think £50 was that expensive for a cartridge ... until I saw it
6 was only 1000 pages! £80 for 3000 - not superb but not bad.
7
8 Dunno if you can find someone like my supplier (ijtdirect.co.uk) but my
9 (compatible) cartridges list at about £70 and I usually pay half that
10 for 2500 pages. Always check your supplier for deals :-) HP M477
11
12 Cheers,
13 Wol