From: "João Matos" <jaoneto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: kde can't login into new acounts
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:00:27
1 2013/2/13 João Matos <jaoneto@×××××.com>
2
3 > Dear list,
4 >
5 > I have a guest account on my Gentoo. Once in a while I remove the .kde4
6 > directory.
7 >
8 > Last time I did it I couldn't login. KDM start to load (authentication is
9 > ok), but crashes in the process, and I see the login screen again. My
10 > personal account is working pretty well.
11 >
12 > I don't know when the problem started, but I might be with the update to
13 > 4.10. Is it happening with anyone of you?
14 >
15 > It doesn't work even if I copy my .kde4 to the guest folder. Same think if
16 > I erase all folders in the guest folder.
17 >
18 > I'm using systemd.
19 >
20 > Att,
21 >
22 > --
23 > João de Matos
24 > Linux User #461527
27 Solved. Group problem. It started to work normally when I added the the
28 guest account to the video group.
29
30 It was easy to figure out when I removed my .kde4 folder and my user kept
31 working.
32
33 Att,
36 João de Matos
37 Linux User #461527
38 Graduado em Engenharia de Computação
39 UEFS - Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana