From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Zynaddsubfx connected to Rosegarden WITHOUT Jack?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:14:35
1 Hi Michael,
2
3 I had * experiments with jack and nothing works...
4
5 Sometimes there was no connection at all, sometimes after a
6 short time rosegarden crashes and/or reports taht the connection
7 has gone, and so on....
8
9 May be I has simply combined the wrong things...
10
11 I have no midi hardware in the sense of keyboards, external
12 synths and such.
13
14 What I want is to set up a melody in rosegarden and to play
15 it via Zynaddsubfx.
16 A midi step sequencer (not sure if this this correct terminus
17 technicus, though) were also fine...
18
19 Any ideas?
20
21 best regards,
22 mcc
23
24 If this will become too OT simply use my PM :)
28 Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de> [11-08-11 10:52]:
29 > Hi Meino,
30 >