From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Headlines on packages RSS feed gone?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:35:24
1 On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 12:06 +0100, Holger Hoffstaette wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I subscribe to the p.g.o RSS feed via RSSOwl. Everything worked fine
5 > until a few days ago, when suddenly the headlines disappeared - now every
6 > feed entry has "No Title". Anybody else seeing this? I searched b.g.o for
7 > a bug but didn't find anything.
8
9 I think there are some infra upgrades going on atm:
10
11 http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/54374
12
13 didn't see p.g.o there but maybe related.
14
15 cya,
19 Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labor:
20 People are always available for work in the past tense.
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list