From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Broken localepurge
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 23:23:54
1 On Friday 20 March 2015 13:02:39 Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
2 > On Friday, March 20, 2015 10:33:29 AM Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > I've submitted the corrected patch to the bug report.
4 >
5 > It applied cleanly for me. I tried it before replying.
6
7 That's good - thanks.
8
9 You will have seen that I asked for progress in getting a revision 3 out,
10 but I think it'll be hampered by this:
11
12 * QA Notice: This ebuild installs into paths that should be created at runtime.
13 * To fix, simply do not install into these directories. Instead, your package
14 * should create dirs on the fly at runtime as needed via init scripts/etc...
15 *
16 * var/cache
17 * var/cache/localepurge
18 * var/cache/localepurge/localelist
19
20 I'll have to think some more about how to fix that. Should be simple enough
21 if I can remember enough bash.
24 Rgds
25 Peter.