From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: seamonkey helper apps
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:31:58
1 Willie Wong <wwong <at> Princeton.EDU> writes:
4 > Have you tried aplay with manually specified format options?
5 >
6 > aplay -f MU_LAW -c1 -r8000 -t wav voice-message.wav
9 Well that's weird. Only one out of 30 is in that format. It does
10 not play (corrupt) but the other 29 play, just fine with
11 mplayer, aplay, amarok or just using the default seamonkey
12 app (aplay) using this url:
13
14 file:///home/james/projects/voice-message.wav
19 > Is it possible that the wav files are corrupted? (Do you have just one
20 > sample or multiple?)
23 No, only one is corrupt. I can play them all sorts of ways. Seamonkey
24 is messed up. When I change the helper app. config. it still launches
25 the old helper application. Exiting Seamonkey and restarting it does
26 not effect changes. I have to exit out of KDE for 'helper app' changes
27 to take effect?
30 I recompile seamonkey with --deep but that has not fixed the problem...