From: Claudinei Matos <claudineimatos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bt878 + gentoo-sources-2.6.12-r6 = sound doesn't work (amd64)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:34:14
1 well, I did what you suggested..
2 commented out the options and tried coldplug, but in this way I can't
3 even get the board output (for jack adapter) to work.
4 Ignoring snd_trident and msp3400 I could use a jack 2 jack cable to
5 link capture card output with sound card input but thats wasn't what I
6 want.
7 I will still trying to put that to work, if someone have another idea
8 please let me know.
9
10 tks.
11