From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A Thank you to the Developers for the Free Software
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:50:05
1 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng <at> wdc.com> writes:
4 > I was feeling a bit un-appreciated as a Developer and I thought of all
5 > the other developers of Open Source (Free) Software who relentlessly
6 > contribute to/make Open Source (free) software.
9 Hello Ow Mun,
10
11 I agree with your sentiments. One only has to use Windoz for a short
12 time to figure out what really motivates the developers around the world
13 to contribute. If they do not contribute to linux, we'll all become
14 Bill's minions.
15
16 You and the all the devs are most appreciated!
17 Long Live Freedom, in it's many forms....
21 James
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list