From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] a couple of openrt questions
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:42:22
1 Hi. I have run into a couple of strange openrt behaviors -- I am
2 using spamd for some filtering and when it starts I get the message
3 that it crashed, although it seems to be alive and well. How does
4 start-stop-daemon know this?
5
6 Also, once in a while a program is no longer running, but if I try to
7 start it I get the message that it is already started, even though its
8 gone -- how do I convince openrt or whatever that the program is
9 actually stopped?
10
11 Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici