From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:08:25
1 On 2010-10-01, Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Friday 01 October 2010, Al wrote:
3 >
4 >>> Cheers for your problem Al, maybe try the gentoo-alt ML to avoid all
5 >>> the noise but you sure reach more ppl here.
6 >>
7 >> It's also time to get more ppl interested in gentoo-alt.
8 >> Gentoo/Windows is more stimulant than Gentoo/BSD I guess, because it
9 >> sounds like the opposite side of the planet.
10 >
11 > then post on gentoo-alt or gentoo-cygwin.
12 >
13 > Gentoo-user is no place for windows questions.
14
15 For all I care, he can post windows questions here if he wants, but
16 posting windows questions without telling us they are windows
17 questions is going to be counter-productive: it's not going to produce
18 useful answers, and it's going to annoy people (some of whom might
19 actually have known the answer to the question been clearly stated).
22 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Hmmm ... an arrogant
23 at bouquet with a subtle
24 gmail.com suggestion of POLYVINYL
25 CHLORIDE ...