From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] postfix with TLS
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:24:51
1 Jules Colding wrote:
2 > Hi
3 >
4 > I'm trying to configure my postfix server to use TLS, which should be
5 > quite straightforward according to the different guides I have found
6 > using Google.
7 <snip>
8 >
9 > According to the guides this should be the desired output and TLS should
10 > work, but all my mail clients (Thunderbird, mail(mac)) chokes when I try
11 > to send a mail.
12
13 What error does your MUA return and what are the errors that Postfix
14 logs from the same transaction? I'm betting this is a SASL problem and
15 not a TLS problem.
16
17 kashani
18 --