From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Failed to emerge dev-qt/qtwebkit-5.6.0
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 03:12:17
1 walt wrote:
2 > On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:50:41 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Dale wrote:
6 >>> Howdy,
7 >>>
8 >>> Doing some updates and ran into this. Anyone else having this
9 >>> problem? I can post more info if needed but thought this would get
10 >>> it off to a start.
11 >>>
12 >>>
13 >>>
14 >>> <<< SNIP >>>
15 >>>
16 >>> Anyone else running into this? Anything obvious sticking out?
17 >>>
18 >>> Thanks.
19 >>>
20 >>> Dale
21 >>>
22 >>> :-) :-)
23 >>>
24 >>>
25 >>
26 >> I synced again and was hoping I either caught the tree in the middle
27 >> of some change over with the last sync or whatever it is would have a
28 >> fix by now. Well, still the same error as before.
29 > I'm still on my gcc-5 vs gcc-4 bandwagon. And what's that thingy that
30 > stands for 'thread too long, didn't read'?
35 TL;DR I think that's it.
36
37 Dale
38