From: "Michael Stewart (vericgar)" <vericgar@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache2 without DNS?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:27:56
1 James wrote:
2 >
3 > http://192.168.2.9/ pops up the usually apache2 default page....
4 >
5 > But I cannot get to the
6 > /var/www/localhost/htdocs/htdocs/admin/setup.php page, from a web browser
7 > running on neither the server, nor anywhere on the network. The default
8 > apache2 page does pop up on a web browser from any machine on
9 > the network, including the apache2 server.
10
11 I may be misunderstanding your question, so please clarify if I have.
12
13 Are you looking for the URL you need to type in your browser to get to
14 the setup script? Assuming that you haven't changed the DocumentRoot
15 setting, try using http://192.168.2.9/htdocs/admin/setup.php
21 Michael Stewart vericgar@g.o
22 Gentoo Developer http://dev.gentoo.org/~vericgar
23