From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `localhost' does NOT match server name
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:33:47
1 On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 17:14 +0200, Christoph Gysin wrote:
2 > Joseph wrote:
3 > > The (CN) of the certificate match out company name it doesn't match
4 > > localhost
5 >
6 > I assume your apache is configured with hostname "localhost".
7 >
8 > What does your apache.conf look like? (snipped to the relevant parts, of course)
9 >
10 > Christoph
11
12 In my /etc/conf.d/hostname I've:
13 HOSTNAME="syscon2"
14
15 I would understand if it complain about host name "syscon2" but it is
16 complaining about "localhost" . Would it be taking it from
17 file: /etc/hosts ?
20 #Joseph
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list