From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for Gnome-Panel mixer applet
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:29:45
1 Then find out why its not working - works perfectly on all the desktop
2 systems I have. This is probably a sign that you have some deeper
3 problems - tried revdep-rebuild recently? Its also sometimes necessary
4 to rebuild gnome-panel at the same time as gnome-applets - its usually
5 the batter-stat applet segfaulting that this fixes for me.
6
7 BillK