From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:31:45
1 Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Dale is back:
5 >> Now, I am just hoping to get this email back and confirm that all is
6 >> working again. Oh, filed a complaint with the FCC about not having DSL
7 >> too. Sort of putting a fire under AT&T. ;-) 24K dial-up sucks, BIG
8 >> time. Picture downloading OOo, VERRRRRRRYYYYY
9 >> ssssslllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy. :-D
10 >>
11 >> Glad to be back.
14 > Glad to see you back again. I was already wondering.
15 >
16 > Hey, wsn't DSL expected to be coming really really soon now the last time
17 > you wrote here?
18 >
19 > Wonko
22 Yep, that was what they was telling me. Sort of letting the FCC get the
23 info from now on. See what story they get. They did install the DSL
24 box up the road tho. They are doing something, just not sure what that
25 something is exactly.
26
27 At least they got my emails coming in again. LOL
28
29 Dale
30
32 --