From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what games can I play on my 845G video card?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:10:41
1 On Sat, 19 May 2007 18:40:33 +0800
2 "Chuanwen Wu" <wcw8410@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,guys!
5 > I want to play games on my machine.Here is the information of my video
6 > card in "lspci":
7 >
8 > VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE
9 > Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03)
10 >
11 > I have tried to play some games,like neverputt,which is so SLOW.The
12 > corresponding time is long and the cpu usage is always 100%.
13 >
14 > Can you recommend some games that maybe I can play on my machine
15 > smoothly ? And maybe you can tell me how to configurate my xorg.conf
16 > or anything else to optimize my machine when I play games.
17 >
18 > Thanks in advanced!
19 Are you hardware accellerated? Check with glxinfo. I bet you can play
20 more than you think.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list