From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Vanishing tab bar in Firefox
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 09:45:35
1 Hello list,
2
3 Far too often, Firefox on this box will hide the tab bar, but behave as though
4 it were still there. In other words, I have to aim the mouse pointer 2cm below
5 the thing I want to click.
6
7 Pressing <ALT> reveals the bar but clicking in it just hides it again. I can
8 still cycle through the tabs with the standard <CTRL><left/right>.
9
10 Sometimes remerging Firefox fixes it, sometimes rebooting does; mostly I just
11 have to put up with it.
12
13 Several versions of Firefox have suffered this, and several versions of Plasma.
14 I might submit a bug report if I could work out which component is at fault.
15
16 Any clues, anyone?
19 Regards,
20 Peter.