From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:41:37
1 On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Peter Humphrey
2 <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > Hello list,
4 >
5 > Off-topic, I know (sorry)!, but I hope someone will have an answer.
6 >
7 > Are there any mapping tools for Linux that can be given a URL and produce a
8 > diagram showing all the internal connections (links) between its pages?
9
10 I don't know of an all-in-one to do that, but you can probably use a
11 tool that spiders a website to get all of the page relationships, then
12 run it through graphviz to make it look pretty.