From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] davical & thunderbird
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:32:25
1 Am 06.11.2012 23:10, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 >
3 > Does anyone of you use davical with thunderbird?
4 >
5 > Especially the carddav part with those sogo-connector/integrator addons?
6 >
7 > I try to move around 600 adresses in there and it always somehow stalls
8 > or shows incorrect numbers.
9 >
10 > I read the wikipage at
11 >
12 > http://wiki.davical.org/w/CardDAV/Clients
13 >
14 > and also tried that mentioned setting ... no success.
15 >
16 > Maybe some other gentoo user here already found the issue.
17 >
18 > Thanks, Stefan
21 I use the sogo connector with thunderbird, but not with davical - I use
22 tine [1] (carddav) as backend. Not sure if this helps you though, as I
23 can only tell you that sogo connectors has been working fine so far.
24
25 [1] http://www.tine20.org/