From: Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg-server crashing constantly
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:27:13
1 On 02/12/2014 09:22 PM, Joseph wrote:
2 > I'm running xorg-server-1.13.4-r1 and XFCE using slim as login
3 > Whenever I start tree applications like: two Firefox and try to open
4 > Thunderbird or Thunderbird + Firefox and try to open another instance
5 > of Firefox xorg-server is crashing and logging me out.
6 >
7 > What I mean to say I can start any two of them but not the third one.
8 >
9 > xorg-log is not showing anything. It has been happening on my other
10 > machines as well.
11 >
12 Have you tried starting XFCE without SLiM? What about looking at the log
13 files? If so you should show us everything that you looked at. We can't
14 give you a good answer without seeing something.
19 Willie Matthews
20 matthews.willie@×××××.com
21 (702) 508.8455
22 I have my geeky moments!