From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Q about baselayout
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:22:36
1 baselayout contains runscript of gentoo
2 so update it could be for you an improvement in management of starting
3 programs (like network, lvm ...)
4 I suggest to update, and you etc-update to show what file will change in
5 /etc
6
7 update eye closed all /etc/init.d
8 check diff for /etc/conf.d and integrate new think if you think it's a
9 good think
10
11 so have fun
12
13 Le Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:07:48 +0100, Helmut Jarausch