From: AJ Spagnoletti <rubiks120@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Messengers - AIM, YIM, LIM?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 23:06:00
1 On 5/2/06, Dave Moore <dave.j.moore@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 5/2/06, Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hello All,
4 > >
5 > > Could some one please recommend a very clean but as much fuctions as
6 > > the below servers allow:
7 >
8 > GAIM is pretty popular, and I like it.
9 > http://gaim.sourceforge.net/
12 I have been using gaim since I switched to linux. In terms of
13 functionality it has served me well although I am having some issues
14 with file transfers. I am not sure if this is a problem with gaim or
15 if it is something else though. overall I love GAIM and havent really
16 found anything else that can compare.
17
18 AJ
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list