From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mozilla firefox 1.5 and gnome
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:39:27
1 On 1/14/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
2 > Graham Murray wrote:
3 > > Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl> writes:
4 > >
5 > >> So the reason why the open/save dialogs are the same is because they use
6 > >> the same resources (GTK settings, many of which can be set in GNOME).
7 > >
8 > > Yet the previous versions of mozilla-firefox did not use this open/save
9 > > dialog.
10 >
11 > Correct. So? Things change.
12 >
13 > > Or is it an gtk upgrade which caused it?
14 >
15 > No. It is the gnome USE flag.
16
17 Well, it's not the gnome use flag because I disable gnome in my use
18 flags. And besides, the firefox 1.5 ebuild does not use the gnome use
19 flag. And I added it for testing purposes to see if I could prevent
20 it from being used. I just copied from the older firefox.
23 > Alexander Skwar
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list