From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new installation - ERROR: dev-lang/rust-1.47.0-r2::gentoo failed (compile phase)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 09:01:33
1 On Monday, 18 January 2021 07:44:33 GMT bobwxc wrote:
2
3 > > I think that might have been the case, I run emerge second time and it
4 > > compiled just fine. Maybe I will switch to "rust-bin", thanks for
5 > > suggestion. Why do we need it, is it part of "system-bootstrap"?
6 > Rust is a computer language, some software written in Rust need a Rust
7 > compiler.
8 > As I known, firefox is one.
9
10 Also, here, spidermonkey, cbindgen and librsvg.
13 Regards,
14 Peter.