From: Andrew Frink <andrew.frink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg meta apps
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:54:43
1 On 7/5/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I updated to the new xorg and discovered that a lot of applications
4 > (e.g. xcalc, xvidtune, etc.) were uninstalled when I unmerged the
5 > monolithic version, but were not reinstalled with the new meta. So, I
6 > thought of trying emerging them individually. However, they seem to
7 > be masked. Is this because they are not compatible with the new meta
8 > ebuild? What should I do?
9 >
10 > --
11 > Regards,
12 > Mick
13 > --
14 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
15 >
16 > Mick,
17 AFAIK, they are compatable. The one system that is running Xorg7(been
18 playing games on my stable one too much recently) did not see that, then
19 again i was using Xorg7 while it was still in p.mask
20
21 Cynyr