From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommended printer?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:07:41
1 Am Donnerstag 20 Oktober 2011, 20:32:42 schrieb Michael J. Barillier:
2 > I've wasted enough time beating on my current boat anchor of a printer
3 > hoping it'll start working. linuxprinting.org is currently offline, so
4 > in the meantime does anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive printer
5 > that is known to work with cupsd and Gentoo?
6
7 Samsung colour laser printer?
8 CLP-315?
9
10 not the latest model, was cheap to begin with. Works with cups. Works better
11 when you copy two files from the samsung linux driver.
14 #163933