From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [CLOSED] Re: [gentoo-user] inaccessible virtual machine
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 05:04:25
1 On 03/29/2011 05:56 PM, Mick wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 29 March 2011 17:06:23 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
3 >
4 >> I went back to a previous windows 7 VM backup and re-emerged VB without
5 >> the pulseaudio flag. All worked. I also installed AC'97 codecs driver in
6 >> the windows 7 VM and got sound working. Interesting that the VM got
7 >> corrupted when VB was emerged with the pulseaudio USE flag.
8 >
9 > The only time I ended up with a corrupted guest OS was when I overdid it on
10 > snapshots and run out of space on the virtual partition. Do you have enough
11 > space?
14 I have enough space and I have not used snapshots for a very long time.
17 Valmor