From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Video capture card recommendations
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:11:02
1 Bob Sanders <rmsand <at> concentric.net> writes:
4 > I have both a PVR-350 Hauppauge and an HD-3000 from pcHDTV. Of the
5 > two, I find the HD-3000 easier to use, and less expensive than the PVR-350.
8 Are you receiving and correctly displaying HDTV broadcast over the air
9 with these cards? If so, Which one do you like better for HDTV reception?
10 We're moving to all HDTV broadcast in my area of Florida in early 2006...
11
12 Do you have a wireless (infrared) remote controller working with either card,
13 for channel surfing HDTV?
14 Any Recommendations on a remote controller with this sort of setup?
17 James
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list