From: Ralf <ralf+gentoo@×××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a Lenovo X1 Carbon (3rd gen)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:47:24
1 Uhm - why should it do so? And why should it do so if the module is NOT
2 available?
3
4 In deed, I do have full disc encryption, but the key stays inside RAM if
5 the machine goes to standby.Furthermore, I did not configure TPM (yet).
6
7 Maybe the TPM Chip (if enabled by the bios) needs some
8 "Reinitialization" (even if the TPM is not configured and used) after a
9 wakeup and refuses wakind up if this "reinitialization" does not take place.
10 For me, this would sound more reasonable why my machine only wakes up
11 when TCG_TIS is enabled.
12
13 Ralf
14