From: Fast Turtle <fturtle@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fbpanel - Fluxbox - Gkrellm Questions
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:13:10
1 Took me a while to figure out what sudo was complaining about - my shutdown
2 line includes a 15 second delay /sbin/shutdown -h 15 needed to be t=15.
3 Once I solved that, it quit complaining.
4
5 I'd though to simply take advantage of the already available line for the
6 wheel group being allowed to execute any command w/o a pw but thought
7 thrice about it and went the individual command route. Will be testing
8 quite soon now that I've got the sleep command working.