From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libre vs openoffice
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:08:19
1 110601 Rudmer van Dijk wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 01 June 2011, Stéphane Guedon wrote:
3 >> Is there a way to install libreoffice on the same computer as openoffice?
4 >> emerge said open is blocking libreoffice
5 > apparently not, but I recently switched to libreoffice and it just works.
6 > you can always store your current openoffice using `quickpkg app-
7 > office/openoffice` that way you can easily go back without compiling!
8
9 That's what I did. LO seems to work. The only problem
10 is that it doesn't pick up the OO settings (eg inches for cm, ugh!),
11 but that sb fixable with a few minutes work.
15 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
16 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
17 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca