From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: SPAM-MED Re: [gentoo-amd64] openoffice 3.0 problem
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:41:12
1 On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 03:13:52PM +0200, Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/10/21 Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>:
3 > > Yesterday I saw that openoffice 3.0 was unmasked for amd64 so I built
4 > > and installed it. It seemed to work fine on a couple test documents
5 > > that I opened, but then I ran into a problem with the one which has my
6 > > household expense spreadsheets.
7 > >
8 > > I opened it and the data on one of the sheets was there for sure, but
9 > > there was no tab bar for moving between the sheets. I saved a copy of
10 > > that spreadsheet into a new file to see if a natively-stored file will
11 > > have the same problem. It did. I looked to see if there was an option
12 > > to turn on the sheet tab bar, but I didn't find any.
13 > >
14 > > So I rebuilt 2.4.1 and tested it on the spreadsheed which I saved with
15 > > OOo 3.0. It also didn't show the tab bar at the bottom! When I opened
16 > > my original with 2.4.1, though, it appears fine.
17 >
18 > i can see the tab bar in my openoffice 3.0.
19 > but in the openoffice options you can a find a reference to it:
20 >
21 > tools->options->Openoffice.org Calc->View->Sheet divider should be ticked.
22
23 Ah, there's the setting for it. Turning it off and back on brought the
24 tabs back. Thanks for the help!
27 -M
28
29 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
30 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.