From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:14:11
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:23:27 +0100 "Arnaud FARINE"
4 <arnaud.farine@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > I've upgraded my kernel too in 2.6.20, but the problem is the same !
7 >
8 > I start dccm processus with my user.
9 > I start synce-serial-start with root account
10 >
11 > When I plug my device a connection appears and is closed after 1
12 > seconde. If I try to execute synce-serial-status I obtain a message
13 > "unable to load rapi driver...".
14
15 What software versions did you install?
16
17 Also, I would recommend to use latest svn versions of librapi, synce
18 and rndis-lite (if using USB), as described in the synce wiki.
19
20 How do you connect your device? USB? Bluetooth?
23 -hwh
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list