From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Application Menu" missing on Desktop after Plasma update to 5.17.4 : solvedy
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:00:13
1 On Sun, 29 Dec 2019 05:37:25 -0500, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > > This sounds like a bug to me.
4 > > Could you please report it on bugs.gentoo.org.
5 > > This is a regression and should prevent stabilization of 5.17.
6 > > There is still one more bug fix release
7 > > until we hit a stable candidate 5.17.5.
8 >
9 > I'll leave that for now, as there mb further discussion here.
10 > The bug wb simply that L-click on the desktop no longer works,
11 > whatever function it is assigned to, while R/M-clicks do work as
12 > expected.
13 >
14 > How do other users feel re my solution ? -- is it adequate for them ?
15
16 It's a workaround, not a solution. The bug still exists in that you now
17 have only two options for clicking on the desktop when there should be
18 three.
19
20 However, I will do it your way because although I occasionally paste the
21 clipboard into a KNote on the desktop, it is never intentional :(
25 Neil Bothwick
26
27 If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it
28 considered a hostage situation?