From: "Alexander Færøy" <eroyf@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] It is Bugday time once again!
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:03:08
1 Hi All!
2
3 In one week it will be time for our monthly Bugday event!
4
5 This is a reminder for you to buy your girlfriend some flowers, pay your
6 parents to clean your room and make sure you have power for the computer
7 and the net cable is plugged in! Join #Gentoo-Bugs on the Freenode IRC
8 network and help us make Gentoo the best distribution ever!
9
10 You can hang out; learn from others and try to fix as many bugs as
11 possible. As usual a big team of developers will be there to assist you if you
12 have any questions!
13
14 Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about the
15 Bugday event :)
16
17 Remember, February the third is reserved for Bugday -- No matter what!
18
19 Best regards,
20 Alexander
23 Alexander Færøy