From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: phrexianreaper@××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help finding a tv tuner card's chipset
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:42:09
1 On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:29:45 -0500
2 forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask this, but I need help
5 > finding a chipset for an admitedly cheap tuner.
6 >
7 > The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner (USB-powered). I
8 > have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to find the chipset
9 > for this card, but mostly just results on very specific cards.
10 >
11 > All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
12 > really.The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner
13 > (USB-powered). I have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to
14 > find the chipset for this card, but mostly just results on very
15 > specific cards.
16 >
17 > All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
18 > really.The product in question is the Sabrent TV-USB20 tuner
19 > (USB-powered). I have searched google for awhile, and I can't seem to
20 > find the chipset for this card, but mostly just results on very
21 > specific cards.
22 >
23 > All I need to know is if this tuner will work with Gentoo or not,
24 > really.
27 Have you looked at 'lsusb' output yet? That usually gives data
28 relevant to the chipset (for example, what it is and who made it ;) )
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list