From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless Authentication Gateway??
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:55:21
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:32:49 +0600
4 El Nino <adaptit@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > i have to replace our existing wired network to wireless network. so
7 > please help me to deploy a wireless authentication gateway using linux
8 > based open source application which provides a total security solution
9 > for wireless networks. please guide me to deploy this.
10
11 You want to read about WPA. You can set up radius and use that for
12 authentication. If you cannot rely on WPA due to the APs currently
13 present, your option is probably a VPN.
14
15 -hwh
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list