From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error compiling phonon-gstreamer
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:54:19
1 On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Jeff Cranmer <jeff@××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >> >
3 >> > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6888730.html#6888730
4 >> >
5 >> > Dale
6 >> >
7 >> > :-)  :-)
8 >> >
9 >> Thanks for the link.
10 >> I tried changing the use flags for phonon to -gstreamer vlc, but for
11 >> some reason I'm still getting gstreamer pulled in as use flag
12 >> requirement, though it adds vlc.  Same error as before.
13 >>
14 >> I'll try -makeopts="-j1", since at the moment I'm running
15 >> makeopts="-j6"
16 >>
17 >> Jeff
18 >
19 > No luck with makeopts="-j1" either.
20
21 If you add "--tree" to your emerge line, you can see what's pulling in
22 gstreamer. If it comes to it, running a command like:
23
24 emerge -pe --verbose --tree --with-bdeps=y @world
25
26 will give you a tree view showing the entire dependency tree on your
27 system. From there, you should be able to get a clue as to which
28 packages are pulling in packages you're having difficulty with.
32 :wq